lundi 9 juin 2008

LOVE HATE July 1990 - Berlin - The 'a rrê tez la mu si queu' night

In holidays, I was forced by a mate to go to this gig, and as a matter of fact it was my first hard rock experience. As far as I can tell you, you will never had enough imaginative ressources to understand how much I have suffered and wich torture it was, here, sitting on the ground, alone, at the back of the hall. I just can’t tell you ... I have to stop , I feel my anguishes coming back.

Traîné de force dans ce concert en vacances, j'assiste à mon premier évènement hard rock. Autant vous dire que jamais vous n'aurez assez de ressources imaginatives pour oser espérer comprendre combien j'ai pu souffrir et être torturé, là assis par terre, seul, au fond de la salle. J'arrête là, les angoisses reviennent.

Aucun commentaire: