mercredi 11 juillet 2007

SIOUXIE & THE BANSHEES September 1988 - Zenith - The 'pik a beurk' night

I was waiting with anxiety for the mighty lemon drops to play as first part band, instead of what I got an unknown folk singer who bored us for ages ... it was crap!!! ... I was cheated 75%, I should got a seat to rest. I wasn't even concerned by the banshees' show, I died a thousand deaths lost among the crowd, just teased by some old songs and the hit 'pik a booh', supported by an excellent rythmic section. I am 95% cheated, please call an ambulance! I have a right to! I have a 95% reduction card!

J'attendais fébrilement les mighty lemon drops, prévus en première partie, au lieu desquels un inconnu notoire s'est ramené sur scène et nous a bassiné pendant une éternité avec des folk songs...c'était chiant!!!...je suis volé à 75%, j'ai droit à une place assise. Le concert me passe au dessus de la tête, j'agonise d'ennui au milieu de la foule, à peine distrait par quelques anciens titres et "pik a booh" portés par une excellente section rythmique. Je suis volé à 95%, appelez une ambulance! J'ai droit, j'ai ma carte à 95%!

Aucun commentaire: