jeudi 27 mars 2008

HAPPY MONDAYS March 1990 - Bataclan - The 'My turn to be dogmatic' night

Tonight I have to confess that I have decided it didn’t matter if the gig was bad or good, it had to be good for me anyway. Whoever told me it wasn’t as good as it was before muted in some potential agressor in my eyes. Yet, I had to admit that it was far from reaching the intensity of the new morning gig. A bit too messy, tonight’s show won’t leave a great souvenir, but without minoring 1989’s one.

J'avoue que ce soir, que le concert soit bien ou pas, de toutes manières, j'avais décidé qu'il serait bon pour moi et il l'a été. Quiconque me tenait le propos inverse se transformait illico en un agresseur potentiel. Pourtant après coup, je dois bien admettre qu'on était loin des sommets d'intensité du concert du new morning. Un peu trop bordélique et brouillon, la prestation de ce soir ne laissera pas finalement un grand souvenir, mais sans altérer celui de 89.

Aucun commentaire: