mercredi 14 mars 2007

CURE December 1985 - Bercy - The 'It never will be the same' night

This concert was a real turnant for me and will provide important effects until 1987. Nothing will be the same anymore, such to my musical tastes (Exit blues, stones pink floyd etc) than to my way of managing myself during gigs. ('managing' - 80's expression - I am paradoxaly fascinated by liberal 18th century economists Adam Smith and Ricardo and that seems to act upon my speach). In other terms I won't get fooled again! In fact I was addicted to all kind of theories at that time. Besides I was applying the theory of the management of the 1905-1911 moroccan crisis by the german empire, to the management of conflicts with my fellow human beings (Collateral damages were terrible ...). I was there by curiosity, to discover, and what a discovery it was! What power! It was surprising how Cure developped a huge wall of sound. I moved so much that I was literally exhausted, thinking already about to see them again soon. As far as me the idea of becoming some kind of Cure looklike (I mean the gothic kind) as I had a little crush for the poppier versant of their repertory. Immediately, I bought a black trenchcoat and started to walk for hours the parisian streets, feeling ... beautiful ....

Ce concert a marqué véritablement un tournant pour moi, qui aura des effets jusqu'en 87. Rien ne sera plus comme avant, tant au niveau de mes goûts musicaux (exit blues, Stones, Pink floyd etc) que de la manière de se gérer (expression 80's - je suis paradoxalement fasciné par les économistes libéraux du 18eme siècle, Adam Smith et Ricardo et m'a terminologie s'en ressent) en concert; en d'autres termes, on ne me la fera plus! En fait je suis très sensible aux théories en ce moment; j'applique d'ailleurs actuellement la théorie de la gestion de la crise diplomatique marocaine de 1905-1911, par l'empire Allemand, à la gestion des conflits avec mes semblables humains. (Les dégats collatéraux sont terribles......) J'étais venu là en curieux, pour découvrir et quelle découverte! Quelle puissance! Cure développe à ma grande surprise un immense mur du son. Je bouge tellement que j'en suis sur les genoux, pensant déjà à les revoir au plus vite. Pour autant, loin de moi l'idée de devenir un curiste pur jus, ayant (oh! hérésie!) un petit faible pour le versant pop de leur répertoire. je m'achète illico un imperméable noir doublé de rouge avec lequel je marche des heures dans Paris avec en ayant la certitude d'être beau...

Aucun commentaire: