mercredi 14 mars 2007

INDOCHINE February 1986 - Zenith - The 'What am I doing here' night

As someone gave me an invitation, I decided to go and see what would happen. Funny crowd, very young. To tell you the truth, I was 22 years old and felt old! no drums, no bass, shy guitars. They play a weak show; very professionnal, but weak. Moreover, they mess up their only mythic track 'l'aventurier' doing a much too long and too weak version. I even believe that I was bored to death in fact. I should revise one of my guiding principle 'If it's free I have to go'. This is capital, otherwise I will run to disaster. Hmm? Wasn't this a theory again? No? really?

M'étant vu proposer une invit', je me suis ramené. Drôle de public, très jeune. C'est vous dire, j'ai 22 ans et je me sens vieux! Pas de batterie, pas de basse, guitares trop timides, ça joue petit bras; pro c'est vrai, mais petit bras.
En plus ils ont saboté leur seul vrai morceau mythique "l'aventurier" dans une version étirée et molle du genou. J'crois quand même que je me suis bien enmerdé. Une révision de mon principe "c'est gratuit, donc j'y vais" s'avère indispensable, sinon je cours à la cata (autre expression 80's). Hmm?? C'était pas encore une théorie ça? ... non...?

Aucun commentaire: