mercredi 14 mars 2007

LLOYD COLE & THE COMMOTIONS February 1986 - Olympia - The 'Chubby under the moonlight' night

I've never been to the Olympia. I was late and discovered an ocean of seats and dislike it. Annoyed, I found myself at the back of the room, far from the stage, where nothing much happens. Musically speaking the commotions played well, it's just that everything sounded a little bit to clean, not very rock'n'roll, very normal, like! Besides the crowd looklikes normal and clean too. I decided to stop my theory addiction and to start to be normal and clean. Finally I confirm that Lloyd Cole looks like Elvis Presley ... this chubby aspect ....

Je n'étais jamais allé à l'Olympia. J'arrive en retard pour découvrir un océan de sièges et j'aime pas ça! Contrarié, je me retrouve bien loin de la scène, ou de toutes façons il ne se passe pas grand chose. Musicalement, les commotions assurent bien, c'est juste que tout ça sonne un peu trop clean et bien léché. D'ailleurs le public aussi est bien clean et bien léché, pas très rock, normal, quoi! Je décide d'arrêter les théories pour être bien léché et clean. Enfin je confirme que la ressemblance entre Lloyd Cole et Elvis Presley est assez frappante...cet aspect bouffi...

Aucun commentaire: